Sunday 24 October 2010

Wrong Move

It is said in Chess to play well you need to predict what the next set of moves will be and make your own move accordingly. After 4 weeks at Southbank I felt that I was able to arrange my time efficiently and also predict what that move should be. I was wrong. I have learned that if you want a project (any project) to work, you can't take a break from it (even if it's only a day or two). I felt that I could get away with the idea that I don't have to focus on 2D Game designs and work on my other units. I thought that this was going to be a good move. It didn't work out as well as I hoped it would. This group work, no this University Course is my game of real life Chess, I made a bad move. A move that resulted with the group having around 3 days where things were happening but not to their fullest potential. I take this responsibly on myself and now know not make that wrong move again. But just like in Chess it is still possible to correct the mistake that was made as long as it didn't lead to a Check Mate .

http://www.simplyzesty.com/blogging/content-king/

Amongst other things that have happened this week there was also a possibility that a member of the group may have left uni. This member of the group was not at any classes and was also not responding to any group emails. After a little while of worrying for the worse, I contacted this member directly and have found out that they have been quite a lot of things that have been going on for their selves and that as soon as it was possible they will send me any group work that needed to be done.

Currently Listening to Analog Fish, Speed.

No comments: