Wednesday 29 September 2010

First Entry

I really want this one to be really big and massive. But this is a diary and a production one at that, so I guess it would be best to keep it to what I've learned and done today for my 2D Game Design Unit.
As a general rule each post will either be about the most recent lesson or about what I've contributed to the project and if there any major changes to it.

Lesson will have the format of the following:
Title: What was learned and what Program
Learned: What does the what was learned do.
Key Points to remember: Do you really want to read an explanation of this?
How to: How to do what was taught.
Extra Points: Bit like Bonus Points, not really needed but handy to have to get that 1up.

Project Posts due to their nature will not be as formatted but will have in the Labels and Title "Project".

Hopefully you will find this useful as well. I'm hoping that the Lesson posts will be like mini tutorials, so please leave feedback on them in the form of comments of e-mail.
Koobs

No comments: